Medical sterilization pouch
Keep your tweezers sterile we now offer medical sterilization pouches
200 pcs of 75x250mm pouch
Features & details
- BULK SELF-STERILIZATION BAGS: PlastCare USA provides 1 box of 200 pouches. These sterilizing bags keep teeth cleaning instruments and other dental tools sterilized until their next use. Keep your dental office or lab clean and sterile with these pouches.
- KEEP TOOLS CLEAN: After instruments have been cleaned, they must be placed in sterile bags or pouches to ensure that they remain sterile until their next use. This is true for nail technicians, dentists, and other medical professionals. Knowing you’re getting clean and sterile instruments is a very calming thought when sitting in the dentist chair.
- EFFECTIVE INFECTION CONTROL: These self-sterilization pouches help ensure the safety of staff members and dental patients alike.
- MAINTAIN ORGANIZATION: Not only do these pouches help with sterilization but they also improve organization. These pouches act as organizers as they keep dental tool kits together so all the instruments are in the same place. Each pouch measures 3.5” by 10" and comes with paper/blue film to hold your supplies.
- HOW TO USE: Fold perforation back and crease with the protective strip still in place. While wearing gloves, load the clean instruments into the pouch. Do not overfill bag. We recommend filling ¾ full. Make sure instruments don’t pierce package. Expel excess air. Remove strip from adhesive, and fold at perforated line and adhere to both the plastic and the paper to form a tight seal.