Santizing your tweezers are very important! Before and after each service! Use our new compact sterilizing tray to sanitize your tools!
HOW TO USE
1. Open the lid, the tray will be lifted automatically.
2. Put the tweezers on the tray.
3. Pour disinfectant into the sterilizing box and close the lid.
4. Let tweezers soak for 10-15 minutes. The tweezers will be soaked and disinfected.
5. After the tweezers are disinfected, you can open the lid and the tray is automatically lifted. The holes on the tray will automatically drain the disinfectant
6: Slowly to move the tray to avoid overflow.
- white color
The operation of pouring alcohol to cle-an the cartridge must be far away from fire and combustible power source